Colin is a Regional Director based in our North West office.
Colin is highly experienced having been in the remediation business for over 35 years and held the position of Director for Crest Environmental Ltd prior to the company’s acquisition by Woods in June 2018.
Colin has worked in various sectors including healthcare, education, retail, listed buildings, housing and contaminated land.
Colin is very experienced at estimating and managing large challenging projects. Colin heads a Management Team with a philosophy of providing only the highest standards of technical excellence.
- Day-to-day running of contracts
- Attending regular planning, programming and operational meetings
- Liaising with multiple contractors and programming of asbestos works to coincide with refurbishment and reinstatement works
- Liaising with HSE and multiple contractors with regards to notifiable asbestos removal works
- Viewing and estimating projects and producing quotations
Skills and Training
Woods recognises the value and importance of providing opportunities to staff, to develop their job-related knowledge and skills and expects that with development and training individual effectiveness and motivation will increase.
All staff are continuously assessed through audit and competency assessment carried out by our Compliance Team, Managers and Site Supervisors. This information is gathered to enable us to produce a relevant training needs analysis (TNA) programme delivered using our state of the art training facility to ensure that all individuals' needs are met.