Curo Housing is a not for profit housing and support organisation based in Bath, providing affordable homes and high quality care and support services across the West of England.
Curo own and manage around 12,000 homes properties, providing homes for more than 25,000 people in the South West of England.
Woods were awarded a four year measured term framework following our lead position in the Westworks Procurement Partnership to remove licensed and non-licensed ACM’s to domestic properties and sheltered housing accommodation schemes with work streams focused on planned maintenance such as kitchen and bathrooms.
Specific working methods we adopt on this framework:
- Access “password” scheme to safeguard residents
- Tenant consultation packs
- ID cards
- Safety checks by in house and external auditors
- Welfare Units provided for washing
- DBS cleared site staff
- All our operatives undergo additional training programmes that include “domestic" care
and "customer" care to ensure they apply a high degree of attention when working in domestic properties at all times
- Emergency contact numbers
- Localised waste facility
Typical works include:
- AIB to risers
- Textured coatings to ceilings and walls
- AIB shelves to meter cupboards
- A/C and AIB soffits and fascia’s, flues and rainwater goods
- Floor tiles and toilet cisterns
- Reinstatement of materials where requested
4 Year Measured Term Contract
Skills and Training
Woods recognises the value and importance of providing opportunities to staff, to develop their job-related knowledge and skills and expects that with development and training individual effectiveness and motivation will increase.
All staff are continuously assessed through audit and competency assessment carried out by our Compliance Team, Managers and Site Supervisors. This information is gathered to enable us to produce a relevant training needs analysis (TNA) programme delivered using our state of the art training facility to ensure that all individuals' needs are met.