Dave is an experienced Regional Director based in our North Wales office.
Dave joined Woods in February 2011, having been in the remediation business for over 25 years.
In this time Dave has worked in most sectors including education, healthcare, retail and transport.
Dave is very experienced at estimating and managing large complex projects and was awarded the Laing O’ Rourke Construction North “Mission Zero” Supply Chain Award; due to receiving no accidents, incidents or injuries whilst project managing a large remediation contract at Glan Clwyd Hospital.
- Day-to-day running of contracts
- Attending regular planning, programming and operational meetings
- Liaising with multiple contractors and programming of asbestos works to coincide with refurbishment and reinstatement works
- Liaising with HSE and multiple contractors with regards to notifiable asbestos removal works
- Viewing and estimating projects and producing quotations
- Conducting regular site visits to ensure the smooth running of projects
Qualifications & Training
- Licensed Contracts Manager
- CDM 2015
- Risk Assessments
- RoSPA Accident Investigation
- SMSTS (CITB)
- The Temporary Works Supervisor Course
- CSCS - Red
- Scaffold Inspection
- Equality & Diversity HR Latest Regulations
- Customer Care Training
- Working at Height
Skills and Training
Woods recognises the value and importance of providing opportunities to staff, to develop their job-related knowledge and skills and expects that with development and training individual effectiveness and motivation will increase.
All staff are continuously assessed through audit and competency assessment carried out by our Compliance Team, Managers and Site Supervisors. This information is gathered to enable us to produce a relevant training needs analysis (TNA) programme delivered using our state of the art training facility to ensure that all individuals' needs are met.