James is an experienced Regional Manager based in our South Wales office.
James joined Woods in early 2018 having been in the remediation business for over 6 years.
James has worked across various sectors on projects including hospitals, schools, factories and airports and currently manages numerous frameworks for domestic properties on behalf of social housing clients.
James is very experienced at managing contracts from conception to completion, covering areas including costings, project management, site meetings and site audits.
- Day-to-day running of contracts
- Attending regular planning, programming and operational meetings
- Liaising with multiple contractors and programming of asbestos works to coincide with refurbishment and reinstatement works
- Liaising with HSE and multiple contractors with regards to notifiable asbestos removal works
- Viewing and estimating projects and producing quotations
Skills and Training
Woods recognises the value and importance of providing opportunities to staff, to develop their job-related knowledge and skills and expects that with development and training individual effectiveness and motivation will increase.
All staff are continuously assessed through audit and competency assessment carried out by our Compliance Team, Managers and Site Supervisors. This information is gathered to enable us to produce a relevant training needs analysis (TNA) programme delivered using our state of the art training facility to ensure that all individuals' needs are met.