HOME CARE DIVISION
Jo joined Woods in 2003 as Quality Manager following an extensive career in the implementation of quality systems and procedures within the Private Sector.
Jo was promoted to the role of QHSE Manager in 2009 and Regional Manager in 2014 before becoming Operations Manager of the Home Care Division in 2017.
Jo is very experienced at managing frameworks and call off contracts procured through SOR’s for domestic properties on behalf of social housing clients.
- Day to day running of the Home Care Division
- Attending regular planning, programming and operational meetings
- Governance of the company’s TNA programme
- Management of company’s KPI’s
Qualifications & Training
- Licensed Contracts Manager
- CDM 2015
- Risk Assessments
- H&S Management for Senior Managers and Directors Course
- IOSH Working Safely
- Training Needs Analysis
- Dangerous Good by Road (ADR) Awareness Training
- Air Movement Workshop
- ARCA - Workshops for Supervisors on Analyst Work
- SMSTS (CITB)
- Customer Care Training
- Equality & Diversity HR Latest Regulations
- Behavioural Safety Workshop
Skills and Training
Woods recognises the value and importance of providing opportunities to staff, to develop their job-related knowledge and skills and expects that with development and training individual effectiveness and motivation will increase.
All staff are continuously assessed through audit and competency assessment carried out by our Compliance Team, Managers and Site Supervisors. This information is gathered to enable us to produce a relevant training needs analysis (TNA) programme delivered using our state of the art training facility to ensure that all individuals' needs are met.