Kevin is an experienced Quality Manager having been in the high risk and demanding construction and asbestos environment for over 15 years.
- To ensure the H&S policy is effectively administered and monitored and that necessary alterations are made to the policy to reflect changes in legislation or company development
- That management are advised of relevant changes in health and safety legislation, codes of practice and recognised industry standards
- That planned periodic audits are established, implemented and undertaken for evaluating compliance with the legislation and/or other requirements
- Ensuring all ISO and associated accreditations are achieved
- Maintaining the document control system
Skills and Training
Woods recognises the value and importance of providing opportunities to staff, to develop their job-related knowledge and skills and expects that with development and training individual effectiveness and motivation will increase.
All staff are continuously assessed through audit and competency assessment carried out by our Compliance Team, Managers and Site Supervisors. This information is gathered to enable us to produce a relevant training needs analysis (TNA) programme delivered using our state of the art training facility to ensure that all individuals' needs are met.