Home Care Division
We have extensive experience in delivering on housing frameworks for many public sector clients successfully completing in excess of 15,000 jobs per annum nationwide.
Recent wins now mean we are responsible for in excess of 40 term contracts and to compliment this growth and to maintain our high standards of service delivery we have given this specialist division its own identity.
The Home Care Division deploy designated and experienced well trained customer focused staff across all offices supported by account managers, contract administrators, contract managers and tenant liaison officers.
Their primary role is to deal with occupants on a daily basis, ensuring that all involved are continually informed of all aspects of the work from commencement through to completion inclusive of client requirements, preferences and special needs.
As a highly customer focused organisation we have accumulated many years of experience working with social housing providers and their tenants.
Asbestos removal in occupied properties is a specialised service. We have learned that key factors in ensuring customer satisfaction are:
- Providing a convenient appointment which meets the client timelines but with flexibility to accommodate the tenant’s availability
- Narrow appointment window so tenants are not waiting in for long periods
- Arriving on time
- Attendance by readily identifiable operatives
- Fully explaining what work is to be done and how long it is likely to take
- Confirming how the tenant’s home will be protected, especially with the sensitivity and fear which is associated with asbestos
- Completing our work within the time stated, or advising at the earliest opportunity if our work is to be delayed and why, with a revised completion time
The integrated reactive works module within our online Business Operating Platform enables us to mirror the timescales outlined in each client’s Task Order System.
It manages orders via a traffic light system indicating when orders are close to, or have reached their target dates and enables us to organise and manage orders from receipt to job completion and invoicing.
It provides us and our clients visibility of order progress, recording appointments, letters and programme dates and helps us manage both internal and client requested Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
We recognise the value of robust KPI’s, measuring performance and identifying areas for improvement. We are familiar with the escalating target approach and proactively recommend annual increases in KPI benchmarks in order to demonstrate our commitment to delivering continuous improvement.