Trevor joined Woods in 2008 and was promoted to Financial Controller in 2013.
Trevor has accumulated over 11 years working within the finance sector and now manages the accounts team reporting to the Board of Directors.
Trevor’s attention to detail, expertise, ability to learn and adapt quickly, his accuracy plus friendly disposition has earned him the respect of his fellow senior management, colleagues and clients alike.
- The day-to-day operation of the finance department
- Monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure compliance with all regulations
- Ensure all departments work in partnership with the finance team to deliver the company objectives
Skills and Training
Woods recognises the value and importance of providing opportunities to staff, to develop their job-related knowledge and skills and expects that with development and training individual effectiveness and motivation will increase.
All staff are continuously assessed through audit and competency assessment carried out by our Compliance Team, Managers and Site Supervisors. This information is gathered to enable us to produce a relevant training needs analysis (TNA) programme delivered using our state of the art training facility to ensure that all individuals' needs are met.