Peter is an experienced Regional Manager based in our South West office.
Peter joined Woods in early 2019 having been in the remediation business for 23 years.
Peter has worked across various sectors on projects including hospitals, schools, factories and airports and currently manages numerous frameworks for domestic properties on behalf of social housing clients.
Peter is very experienced at manging contracts from conception to completion, covering areas including costings, project management, site meetings and site audits.
- Day-to-day running of contracts
- Attending regular planning, programming and operational meetings
- Liaising with multiple contractors and programming of asbestos works to coincide with refurbishment and reinstatement works
- Liaising with HSE and multiple contractors with regards to notifiable asbestos removal works
- Viewing and estimating projects and producing quotations
- Conducting regular site visits to ensure the smooth running of projects
Qualifications & Training
- Licensed Contracts Manager
- RSPH Level 4 Managers Certificate
- ILM Level 5 Managers Certificate
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- ARCA Risk Assessments and Plans Of Work Certificate
- P405 Management of Asbestos Certificate
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Temporary Works Co-Ordinator
- ILM Level 2 Coaching and Mentoring
Skills and Training
Woods recognises the value and importance of providing opportunities to staff, to develop their job-related knowledge and skills and expects that with development and training individual effectiveness and motivation will increase.
All staff are continuously assessed through audit and competency assessment carried out by our Compliance Team, Managers and Site Supervisors. This information is gathered to enable us to produce a relevant training needs analysis (TNA) programme delivered using our state of the art training facility to ensure that all individuals' needs are met.