The history of the University dates back to 1908, when the Park Building opened as a Municipal College and Public Library. Originally a Polytechnic they received University status in 1992 and now accommodate in excess of 23,000 students.
We were commissioned by the University of Portsmouth to undertake remediation works in advance of a wider refurbishment project to Burrell House which provides accommodation to international students.
This project involved the removal of AIB panels and door headers throughout the four storey building, incorporating the removal of 2,000m2 of textured coating from the concrete ceilings to the entire block, removed under fully controlled conditions.
University of Portsmouth